BLOG covering the Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Palm Springs and surrounding areas' Real Estate market. BLOG contributors are real estate agents from The Millennium Team at Keller Williams Realty Hollywood Hills.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Holiday Plans


My family has always been an important part of my life. This time of year Is always my favorite because I get to see my family much more than usual.

On thanksgiving, my dad and I passed out food to members of the Beacon House in San Pedro. This is a charity my dad works closely with and its been a tradition for me to join him every thanksgiving. My sister Marie just became a 4th grade teacher and I look forward to watching a holiday program her and her students will be putting on.

On Christmas eve, I will be with the Croatian side of my family in San Pedro enjoying a traditional seafood dinner. On Christmas day, I will be with the Italian side of my family in Palos Verdes enjoying homemade manicotti that my mom and I make.

What will you be doing for the holiday's? what ever it is, I hope you will enjoy your friends and family as much as I will.

Best Wishes for a fun and safe holiday season!
Anthony Vulin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home