BLOG covering the Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Palm Springs and surrounding areas' Real Estate market. BLOG contributors are real estate agents from The Millennium Team at Keller Williams Realty Hollywood Hills.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Anthony Vulin III’s Thanksgiving at the Beacon House


Anthony Vulin III’s Thanksgiving at the Beacon House

I started my Thanksgiving morning in my hometown, San Pedro. I grew up in Palos Verdes but went to school in San Pedro. My father and I arrived at the Beacon House at 10:30 AM, Thanksgiving morning. It’s a tradition of ours. We had a wonderful time serving food to the homeless and to members of the Beacon House. If any one is looking for a great charity to support, I highly recommend The Beacon House of San Pedro. I had a wonderful time meeting the mayor of Redondo Beach, Mike Gin http://www.mikegin.com , and Assembly woman Betty Karnette, http://www.bettykarnette.org . Maybe I’ll see you there next year!

The Beacon House Association of San Pedro was founded in 1974 as a private non-profit California corporation, with the purpose of providing a peer-oriented, residential recovery program for men whose lives had become unmanageable due to alcoholism or addiction.
The Beacon House philosophy is that alcoholism/drug addiction is a disease which is treatable. We believe that a kind and caring home environment and a sound recovery program are essential to the recovery of many alcoholics.

The Beacon House Association of San Pedro
http://www.beaconhouseassociation.com/
1003 S. Beacon StreetSan Pedro, CA 90731
Voice: 310-514-4940Fax: 310-831-0070E-mail:
info@beaconhouseassociation.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home